Dust off those lederhosen and get ready to fill some steins at our annual community-wide celebration, POPtoberfest! This primarily outdoor event has been adapted to include all of the fun while maintaining safety. Enjoy delicious food, drink (beer and cider), inflatables, corn hole tournament, cake walk, haunted house, and more!
- Purchase tickets in the school office on Friday (10a-1p only) or in afternoon carpool line in the upper parking lot on Friday (pick up your child(ren) and proceed to the upper parking lot). Tickets also available at the event and are the only currency used with vendors.
- Each ticket is $1. Tickets are sold in sheets. Each sheet is $10. If you buy 4 sheets ($40), you get a 5th sheet free.
- Adult volunteers from the parish school giving 2 or more hours on site will receive either a free all you can drink wristband or double hours! Sign up.
- Our 1st annual Pretzel Run begins with a staggered start between 8:30a-8:50a on Saturday morning of POPtoberfest. Register online by Wednesday or at the event as early as 7.30a.
- Adult Plate (10 tickets): Bratwurst or 2 Hot Dogs, Spätzle, Sauerkraut, Cucumber Salad, and Potato salad
- Child Plate (5 tickets): Hot Dog, Chips, Cookie
- Beer and Cider (4 tickets individual or 20 tickets for “all you can drink”)
- Miles & Molly Ice-cream (2 tickets)
- Donut (1 ticket)
- Pretzel (1 ticket)
- Cotton Candy (1 ticket)
- Haunted House (unlimited visits with purchase of glow necklace for 1 ticket)
- Toddler Area (free)
- Corn Hole Tournament (free, but sign up now for 1 of the 16 team of 2 spots)
- Cake Walk (6.30-8.30p) 1 ticket each play
- Scholastic Book Fair (6-7.30p)
- Social distancing in lines
- Tables outside spaced six feet apart
- Masks expected when in line or travelling, and off when seated and eating or drinking
- Volunteers will be masked and use gloves for replenishing food
- Tables and events (cornhole, inflatables) cleaned and disinfected after each use
- Temps taken at check in and when entering the book fair
- Staggered entry and social distancing in place for the haunted house
- Sanitizing stations for attendees throughout the festival with sanitizing requirements prior to entering food line, vendor truck line, inflatables (entry & exit)
- Disposable masks available, including children’s sizes
- Single use beverage containers
The following businesses and individuals have made this event possible!
Beer Truck: Zuendt Engineering
Corn Hole: Greer Pediatric Dental Care
Pretzel Run: Okuley Family
Miles and Molly: Mr. and Mrs. Robert Anderson
Project Host: Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Baldassarra
Haunted House: Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Baldassarra
Toddler Area: Mr. and Mrs. Michael Baldassarra and the Texeira Family
Inflatables: Mr. and Mrs. David Sijon
Cotton Candy: Mr. and Mrs. Alexander Zuendt
Tent Donor: The Miller Law Firm, P.A.
Food donors: Mykola and Tracy Rozsa, Mr. and Mrs. Robert Hudson, Mr. and Mrs. William Doniel, Mr. and Mrs. Elvin Rivera, and Mr. and Mrs. Jonathan Ingram
Special Thanks to: Lowes Foods & Gotta Run